Your Ad Could Be Here

<<< Noob gallore

Hey guys

I'm a noob - big time. Just a dude picking up an acoustic guitar and trying to sing; for many years i've randomly heard from people in normal conversation that they think I have a good voice, so i am seeing what that's all about. I've been reading the forums and i'm blown away by level of talent on the boards, holy shit are you guys talented.

It's a bit intimidating actually, so i'm going to just sit back and observe and try to learn. :huh:

If anyone needs me i'll be in the back of the room taking notes :walkman:

Sit back, relax, enjoy a wee song.

Sings... "Happy noob-day to you, happy noob-day to you, happy noob-day dear Wonderdrywall...... happy noob-day to you! Woot woot hooray!"

Welcome to Songstuff!

Dont worry, we've all been noobs. We aren't that scary. :)

ok, now you can dive right in and enjoy yourself :)

On 29/07/2017 at 4:49 PM, WonderDryWall said:

Hey guys

I'm a noob - big time. Just a dude picking up an acoustic guitar and trying to sing; for many years i've randomly heard from people in normal conversation that they think I have a good voice, so i am seeing what that's all about. I've been reading the forums and i'm blown away by level of talent on the boards, holy shit are you guys talented.

It's a bit intimidating actually, so i'm going to just sit back and observe and try to learn. :huh:

Totally get it. I've been here less than a week and enjoyed every single day! Welcome fellow noob!! 👍

Welcome WonderDryWall (is that a play on the Oasis song?) - anyway, look forward to seeing you interacting on the boards and posting your own music. What style are you going for?

On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 11:49 AM, WonderDryWall said:

Welcome!  The bench is filling up fast too. I'm the one sitting on the end.......yeah, the one with the dunce cap on LOL.

Welcome. Hope you enjoy the site and get a lot out of it. I know I have.

13 hours ago, Richard Tracey said:

Welcome WonderDryWall (is that a play on the Oasis song?) - anyway, look forward to seeing you interacting on the boards and posting your own music. What style are you going for?

Hi Richard!

I only play a little bit of acoustic and sing along (or try to at least); the stuff I record is very basic but I'm interested in collaborating with anyone that needs help if there's any way I can assist!

On 7/30/2017 at 1:56 PM, Jenn said:

Don't be afraid to post your work!!! Everyone here is insanely talented, but also uber welcoming and helpful. 

Welcome to the site!

Hey your song has been stick in my head for 3 days now, so freaking catchy

Damn you :lol:!

Welcome All - I'm trying to get back in to the groove myself.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

Welcome to Songstuff.

I hope you soon find this place a great place to share your stuff  :)

Janeva

Archived