Your Ad Could Be Here

Lauren Jade.

• Noob

Hello there!

I am Lauren Jade, a female singer/songwriter from Nottingham, England.

I began singing at a young age, I taught my self by imitating the voices of popular/famous artists at that time, atleast 17 years ago!

From there, I began to develop my own voice - I am completely self taught and have never had a vocal/singing lesson.

My inspirations are Beyonce, Adele and Rihanna to name a few.

As someone that got into music by developing my voice by singing current songs, I focused for a long time on cover songs. I have gigged a lot around Nottingham and Derbyshire singing covers. Unsatisfied with only singing cover songs, I began to write my own music just over a year ago and have been given the opportunity to make my own music by a producer that has made music for me. Now I am working on creating music of various genres to show case my versatility and talent in hopes that it is heard.

I have recently in the past couple of days released two of my own original songs, produced by my friend and fellow artist, JayRams. These releases are currently available on YouTube and SoundCloud.

My goals are to create music of which I love and am passionate about to a high standard and create a better and happier life for my self and family.

My song, Sorry, was written and sung by my self piece of work dedicated to a particular time in my life regarding my two children. This particular song along with my other release, Dream Come True is available on YouTube and SoundCloud currently.

I look forward to getting involved with these forums and showcasing my work.

Many Thanks,

Lauren Jade.

Hi Lauren,

Welcome to the site. Great intro. Just listening on my phone but nice production!! Pretty  voice. Lots of control.  Enjoy  the community. :)

Peggy

• Noob

Heya, thanks guys :) And no problem, I do apologise! I posted and then saw the rule of not being able to post music links here but could not find an edit topic button :( ! Hopefully I can get the links up in one of the sub forums for you all soon :) !

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Lauren

Welcome to the site.

Hope you enjoy being here   :)

Janeva

Archived