Your Ad Could Be Here

CLA Mixdown Sale 29.00

I know, I know. I go on and on and on about plug ins. I go on a lot about Waves plug ins because they are some of the best and it gets better when they have a good sale. I have a bunch of the CLA plug ins and couldn't resist CLA mixdown. I'm not normally a fan of these preset things for the master buss. Read the reviews for yourself. I ordered and can't wait to try it out. 25% off the second one. I have a GAS problem so I also picked up Brauer Motion too :D

Many plug ins on sale here in the 29.00 range. 

Check it out- HERE

1 hour ago, starise said:

I know, I know. I go on and on and on about plug ins. I go on a lot about Waves plug ins because they are some of the best and it gets better when they have a good sale. I have a bunch of the CLA plug ins and couldn't resist CLA mixdown. I'm not normally a fan of these preset things for the master buss. Read the reviews for yourself. I ordered and can't wait to try it out. 25% off the second one. I have a GAS problem so I also picked up Brauer Motion too :D

Many plug ins on sale here in the 29.00 range. 

Check it out- HERE

WavesTune is $69 and Vitamin is $49, considering its normally $249, that's a great price.

Great Richard. I see you have GAS too :D

For that price I couldn't pass it up.

I'll be interested to see what you think of them.

I bought Vitamin awhile back at a similar sale. I use it for trying to get the mud out of some mixes. Seems to work well for that and panning. Really nothing else quite like it.

6 minutes ago, starise said:

Great Richard. I see you have GAS too :D

For that price I couldn't pass it up.

I'll be interested to see what you think of them.

I bought Vitamin awhile back at a similar sale. I use it for trying to get the mud out of some mixes. Seems to work well for that and panning. Really nothing else quite like it.

'If you don't have Saphira and it is a good price, get that as well. I use it a lot.

Hmmmm. I'll check that one out.

Do you have Scheps 73? That's another nice plug in. Adds all the benefits of the hardware console. It can make anything really hot. Well almost :D

1 minute ago, starise said:

Hmmmm. I'll check that one out.

Do you have Scheps 73? That's another nice plug in. Adds all the benefits of the hardware console. It can make anything really hot. Well almost :D

Not got that one, but have looked at it previously. This Waves sale has been on for months....

I'm sure there will always be an opportunity to get others. I have found some sites price these lower than the waves site occasionally.

I downloaded and authenticated those plugs last night. Here's my .000002 worth.

You can't beat CLA mixdown, especially if you're new to mixing and don't yet understand many of the concepts involved. I took a mix that had Ozone on the master buss replaced it with CLA Mixdown. It did just as well as Ozone in that mix. I would never make a direct comparison to Ozone since Ozone has so many more features. Yet the results were amazing, especially for this price. 

Waves don't tell you what's in the special sauce. I'm guessing it's a harmonic exciter with some slight compression. It isn't intended to be a volume booster, more of a shaper, harmonic exciter. It adds some nice sheen to a mix and well worth that price IMO.

I was even more impressed with Brauer Motion. It is amazing. Tons of presets. A few similar products are many times more expensive. I actually used it in my most recent mix here in the critique section. It can go from cool to trippy. If you need or want to pan creatively this does that in spades.

Archived