Your Ad Could Be Here

Video Critique

Is there a place for video critique on here already? I can't find it... if not, should there be? Or maybe it's part of the song critique? 

Just with thinking about YouTube I wondered whether it would be helpful to have a place to post videos in development for feedback. People don't bother so much with 'showcase' since opinions are less welcome I think.

1 minute ago, tunesmithth said:

Actually, there is not...and that's probably not a bad idea.

As always, John would be the final word on it, but I think it's worth looking into.

If you don't mind, please repost it here - http://forums.songstuff.com/forum/198-suggestion-box/

That's what the section's designed for and he's more likely to notice it down there.

Good thought !

Tom

BTW you may want to allow some time for him to respond. I haven't seen him around the boards the last couple of days. He may be having some health issues...not really sure.

ok thanks Tom. I'll post there. 

2 hours ago, Rudi said:

I thought you had answered your own question when you mentioned showcase, but I suppose you meant WIP video?

anyway http://forums.songstuff.com/forum/167-videos/

Yeah, as I said...critique of videos in development not showcase of finished ones ;)  

You can post music videos for critique to the song and recording critique board

Archived