Your Ad Could Be Here

Drake 2.0 Rap

It's very well produced, but you don't drag out your rhymes enough. Like the rhymes are good, but you should really give them a couple more lines a piece. For example, your second verse was just getting going and getting momentum when it ended. You also really rhymed "ain't enough" with itself a lot more than I'd have liked, but your other rhymes were actually really good.

On 8/16/2017 at 2:20 AM, Force said:

It's very well produced, but you don't drag out your rhymes enough. Like the rhymes are good, but you should really give them a couple more lines a piece. For example, your second verse was just getting going and getting momentum when it ended. You also really rhymed "ain't enough" with itself a lot more than I'd have liked, but your other rhymes were actually really good.

Thanks man I really appriciate the feedback. Anyone else have critique?

• 1 month later...

As noted above, the production is of a high quality. It's a track I would listen to again, and I don't say that often about other young hip-hop artists. The word play is good and the character of the song is humbling. I would be interested to see more lyric depth in another track.

Poet.

Archived