Your Ad Could Be Here

NEW SINGLE "INSIDE THIS PLACE (OUR WORLD)"BY UP AND COMING ARTIST J.PUMP

JPUMPMUSIC - I have removed your link to your song as this is not allowed within this section of the forum.

If you wish to have members critique your work, then please post in the music critique section. If you want to showcase your song, then there is a 10 post limit before you can do this.

If you would like to get involved in the forums, then please join in and offer critique, it won't be long before the 10 posts have come and gone.

Otherwise, you can post in the Musicians Lounge, but it may be that members won't listen to it there, especially if you have no intention of joining in with the spirit of the site.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JPUMPMUSIC said:

MY SINCERE APOLOGIES JUST A BROKE ARTIST TRYING TO GET NOTICED LOL

No problem, the members on this site are more than welcoming, but there are rules for posting in this section. Why don't you tell us a bit about yourself....

• Like 1

• Noob

I AM ORIGINALLY FROM OHIO AND NOW RESIDE IN FLORIDA SAINT PETERSBURG. I DO RAP MUSIC PRIMARILY BUT AN TRANSITIONING INTO DOING CONSCIOUS RAP BECAUSE I FEEL THAT IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT PARTS OF THE MUSIC WRITING PROCESS. I DO ALL STYLES OF RAP AND HIP HOP ALL TOGETHER.

• Like 1

Not being a massive fan of new rap music, can you explain what conscious rap is? and how it differs from other types of rap?

We have a few rap members on the site, so they be willing to listen and talk about your music if that's something you would be interested in...

What's up my man!  I totally understand really wanting to get heard, been there done that before.  I'd like to suggest that perhaps the caps aren't necessary, you may be doing it to stand out, but I think it makes it difficult to get a feel for your tone.  Just a suggestion, regardless, people will give you good advice here, I haven't actually seen too many hip hop acts yet, but all genres are welcome, so I hope you'll stick around!

Hi

Welcome to the site.

Hope you find this a good place to be   :)

Janeva