Your Ad Could Be Here

My Space Pages

HEY!!!!! im back! wooo:) so yeah heres my myspace again www.myspace.com/kater_xox add me to your myspace! i like having friends:)

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Already got you listed Kate :)

thanks for your comments on Songstuff again!

Feel free to check out our link graphics :D;)

John

I'm a klutz with code.Look at the bottom of my Myspace profile and see what a mess I made of it.

Do I copy and paste the whole thing but then where do I paste it into??

John

I'm a klutz with code.Look at the bottom of my Myspace profile and see what a mess I made of it.

Do I copy and paste the whole thing but then where do I paste it into??

Hey Al

I posted some instructions at the bottom of the previous page of this topic, so have a quick look there (saves me re-typing :) )

It looks like a bit of the code is missing (maybe missed the opening

<!--

? or at least part of it).

Go to http://www.songstuff.com/Linktosongstuff.php

Select the link you want from the text/banner/button options and submit

Copy all the code in the box

Follow the instructions in the post on the page before this and it should work. I need to go now, but Amanda has said she'll follow it up and help you get the link sorted out. :)

I'll check tomorrow at some point, so if it gets sorted in the meantime please post back and let me know :) :)

Cheers

John

hey Alistair,

try instead of adding the entire code, just this. and you can put it anywhere you want pretty much. wherever in your page you want it to appear.

<br><a href="http://forums.songstuff.com">Songwriting and Music Forum - Songstuff</a><br>Music community for musicians and songwriters. Subjects include songwriting, writing lyrics and music, music recording and music production, recording studios, and the music business including promotion and marketing.<br>

if youre still having problems let john or myself know.

That's you added dude :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey

that's you added. Why not go through this topic and add the listed artists? doesn't take long :)

Hey

that's you added. Why not go through this topic and add the listed artists? doesn't take long :)

Good idea, just went though & added everybody I could find, so if you get requests from Norton Disney, that'll be me:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

all added :)

Mine is www.myspace.com/joewrabek

Only a couple songs posted there (MySpace insists on audibly lower-quality *.mp3 files than Soundclick, as well as having a 4-song limit). However, I have noticed that I've gotten more "hits" on the MySpace page over a shorter period of time than I have on Soundclick--but almost no feedback whatsoever.

Joe

That you added to my myspace page Joe :)