Your Ad Could Be Here

Link To Songstuff!

Hey

Interested in supporting Songstuff? Got a web page? Got a Myspace or similar page? Your own site?

We have a selection of link banners and buttons available. Just copy and paste the code for the image you select.

If you would prefer to use a text link please use this code to link to the main site page:

<a href="http://www.songstuff.com">Songs, Songwriting and Music - Songstuff the Resource for Musicians</a>
or to link to the community:
<a href="http://forums.songstuff.com">Songstuff Songwriting and Music Community</a>

Cheers

John

I'll get onto that John... Gwen and I haven't done an awful lot of promotion yet because we're still working on material at the moment, but we will be working on that in the forthcoming year...

• 3 months later...

Hey

Songstuff is a free site that relies upon active volunteers to help run both site and forum. We are currently looking for staff/contributors to help in a number of areas:

Authors, Columnists, Reporters:

We are always looking for authors and columnists with experience in a all aspects that Songstuff covers (virtually anything to do with music). If you have an example article, please include it with your application. Authors are required to complete a copyright authorisation that will allow Songstuff to distribute their work. All work is subject to editorial approval. An understanding of writing could internet copy is preferred, although basic guidelines can be provided.

Longer term authors could look to working as an editor with Songstuff.

Please send an email or PM as an application to songs@songstuff stating your interest in helping with this aspect of the site. Please also state your experience level, the subject areas you would expect to be covering, the role that you would like to fill (article author, columnist, reporter) and the amount of time you expect to be able to spend working on Songstuff on a weekly basis.

Graphics:

We are looking for people interested in helping with all aspects of graphics from banners and in-site adverts to buttons and other style graphics. Please send a PM or email as an application including any example graphics to songs@songstuff stating your interest in helping with this aspect of the site. Please also state your experience level and the amount of time you expect to be able to spend working on Songstuff on a weekly basis.

Coding:

We are looking for people with experience in a number of areas:

HTML

CSS

PHP

You do not need experience in all these areas, though it would be useful. Additional experience of UML woudl be beneficial. Please send a PM or email as an application to songs@songstuff stating your interest in helping with this aspect of the site. Please also state your experience level and the amount of time you expect to be able to spend working on Songstuff on a weekly basis.

Promotion:

We are currently looking for help with promoting Songstuff and the Songstuff Music Community forum. Experience of promoting (especially online promotion)is preferred, however enthiusiasm is just as welcome. Tasks will include link building, and other aspects of guerilla marketing. Please send an email as an application via http://www.songstuff.com/contact.php or PM me stating your interest in helping with this aspect of the site. Please also state your experience level and the amount of time you expect to be able to spend working on Songstuff on a weekly basis.

Is there another way you could help?

John

• 7 months later...

Well, I just started a Facebook group in way of a bit of promotion, and maybe a bit of bonus community!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6158958806

Should be the right link... :)

Rohan

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

We are currently looking for help with promoting Songstuff and the Songstuff Music Community forum.

Experience of promoting (especially online promotion)is preferred, however enthiusiasm is just as welcome. Tasks will include link building, and other aspects of guerilla marketing. Please send me a PM, send an email as an application using our contact page , or simply reply to this post, stating your interest in helping with this aspect of the site. Please also state your experience level and the amount of time you expect to be able to spend working on Songstuff on a weekly basis.

Cheers

John

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Added a link to my sites home page http://www.guitarandsong.com. Will also add to my blog and My Space Account

Thanks! Very much appreciated.

• 8 months later...

where i can find a songstuff banner to put on my website?

• Like 1

Hey DuartmaN

Thanks for asking! :)

You can find a selection of banners here:

Link To Songstuff

Hey DuartmaN

Thanks for asking! :)

You can find a selection of banners here:

Link To Songstuff

I put one on my website ;)www.duartstudio.com

• Like 1

excellent! thanks! Looks good. nice site btw :)

• 5 months later...

Hey

Songstuff is free to everyone and we rely upon members to help spread the word. If you like and value Songstuff there is an easy way to help and it is simple. Please don't anticipate others doing this. You are the one who can help. So, here are some things you can do:

Recommend our pages on your social network and social bookmark pages.

Each post and blog post on the forum has social bookmarking icons to make it easy to direct people to that page.

Don't forget our article pages or other site features. See an article you like, please share it on networks like

Facebook

Twitter

Myspace

Digg

del.icio.us

stumbleupon

Share links on other music forums (as long as the forum rules allow it).

Just imagine basking in the glory of kudos you will receive just for pointing other musicians and lyricists towards Songstuff! thumb23.gif

Ok, I might be bigging up reaction somewhat, but you can't blame me for trying. :)

Anyway, many thanks for your support! :worship2:

Did I see some tumbleweed blowing through? i did! I did! it was right there I tell you...