Your Ad Could Be Here

Song Title Association Game

lipstick powder and paint  - Big Joe Turner   (  pretenders make things up  - make up  lipstick   powder and paint  )

Edited by scotsman89

Makeup links to lipstick but pretenders doesn't.  You can't have two degrees of separation, pretenders-makeup-lipstick.  That just leaves way to much room for squiggly associations.

Makeup links to lipstick but pretenders doesn't.  You can't have two degrees of separation, pretenders-makeup-lipstick.  That just leaves way to much room for squiggly associations.

sorry my mistake -  was feeling bad after reading Robs post then MP hits me twice when i was down  LOL

new post to Brass in pocket - the pretenders 

airsupply - making love out of nothing at all

Rudi the kinks my favorite band of all time and Ray Davies ( the one who wrote David Watts)  just been made a sir , his head will never get through any  singe door again will need to have all doors changed to doubles  LOL

Jelly Roll Ft   Lil Whyte     Demons

John

Edited by scotsman89
  • Like 1

blood sweat and tears  - you made me so very happy  , should sing this to my wife 

14 hours ago, tunesmithth said:

Get Together / The Youngbloods

from

Jelly Roll Ft   Lil Whyte     Demons

Is it only me that cant see this? :eusa_think:

3 hours ago, RobAsh15 said:

Nope, I can't see it either.

Since we're reviewing, I'd like to say that there's been a fair amount of steamroll posting lately. Not much in the way of challenges. What Rudi refers to above seems an obvious challenge. Especially in a game with no points, no penalties....

Have we abandoned the game element of this game altogether?

I always impose a penalty. I trust that the transgressor goes through with it. Its an honour system.

was in response to  the Jam  -David Watts                        the Americans call Jam  Jelly - Jelly rolls  -  Jam rolls   if you are from uk  ?      was that not a way to sync ? 

john

Edited by scotsman89

1 hour ago, tunesmithth said:

Point taken. Thing is, it wasn't intended as a match for "Allied Forces - Triumph"

"Get Together" connects to "Allied".

Since Rob later hid that response, it appears to be out of sync. ;)

Tom

Ahhh... you were stitched up by Rob. :)

Great ploy; must remember that one.

Post removed to allow the free flowing of this game. As I mentioned previously I didn't fancy going through 280 odd pages of this topic to get the gist of the rules. I'm now getting a feel for this as we are going on.

Edited by Richard Tracey
Removed link and post

9 minutes ago, Richard Tracey said:

Prince - Purple Rain in reply to Rudi - Motorcycle Irene Moby Grape

Oi!! I got there first!! 

Just now, Richard Tracey said:

We posted at exactly the same time.

Mine was listed first... UNLUCKY!! ;)  

It could break the universe having two responses to the same title! You've really gone n done it now!