Your Ad Could Be Here

**great Videos**

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=LKQTzW7CE8I

and Evan Parker dueting with Ned Rothenberg

I meant more for the actual artistry of the video, not the musicians or even the music in them! I posted Heaven Is because I think it's a great video! The guy attached to the strings into the guitar neck as it moves is just the most amazing conceptual piece I've ever seen!

• 1 month later...

Ok, So these are all music vids so far... but this is nonetheless a great vid... :P I want one! :)

Club together?!?!?! ;)

Rohan

Here's another music vid:

Jesus Blood Never Failed Me Yet

Peter Gabriel - Sledge Hammer Fantastic video effects!

Agreed!

As a multimedia artist I've always envied that video, such a great job even today!

Most of Tools Videos, Stink Fist and

awesome.

I also think any of Mark Romaneks (director/producer) videos are worth a nod.

• 2 weeks later...

Well here's a music vid.. tho not official it made me nearly cry with laughter... It might not be quite as funny if you don't know the band/song but I think you should get it...

Also, I dunno if anyone on here is a fan of Terrorvison, or even knows who they are/were?! But I nearly cried just now when I realised that FOR THE SECOND TIME I just missed a mini tour :'( There's another gig next friday, but it's oop north and I doubt I could get there, let alone afford somewhere to stay for the night... *sob* Hopefully they will do another tour soon... The last chance I had to see them live was when I was about 8 and didn't know what was happening, and wouldn't have been allowed to go either... But they played within about 7 miles of where I used to live! :o

Also, check out the Oblivion video, it's pretty cool (should be at the top of the 'related videos' bit) and is a good example of their catchy hard rocky greatness! :D Though be warned, you may end up singing 'mmmbop-bop-da-mmbop-bap-da-oo' for the rest of the day!! :P

rohan

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...