Your Ad Could Be Here

Need Some Advice On Websites

I recently have put up a reverbnation account, facebook page and bebo account in the hopes of promoting my songs. I think that reverbnation is a great site that allows you to update one site and will automatically update the other sites. I just don't know how to recruite fans on it. I am not sure if I have all the right sites to promote my songs but I am hoping that with my myspace page and my blog that I will see some success! If you can help me, I would appreciate it! Thanks!

hi sadie

Out of interest you can import your Songstuff blog into your facebook wall using the networked blogs app, and you can import your facebook status into your status on this board :) Once set up it does it automatically with a few minutes delay for the update to appear. You will also be able to import your Songstuff blog to other sites too, but maybe not all. All you need to do is point facebook at your rss feed. Songstuff also allows you to set up a more integrated blog interface to directly push posts from your Songstuff blog onto other applications or to import from other blogs. Lots of options!

I imagine you can import your Songstuff blog to bebo too.

In terms of fans, overall you need to work on growing your network on all sites, including Songstuff! :) make the most of features (like your Songstuff "About page"), add your facebook and bebo page links to your sig too. Start following some other people, On facebook become a fan of the Songstuff page there... afterall why not make the most of all that is available.

reverbnation I know little about, but growing fans is growing fans!

Cheers

John