Your Ad Could Be Here

Hi Guys..new Here :)

Hey guys :)

My name is adam and i'm 19 years old. I come from a small town called Leeds which is based in England. I got into songwriting 4 years ago and ever since then i have been passionate about it. All my freinds say they love what i write and i should consider becoming professional. I class myself as a respectful person and have been told im good at giving advice. I'm also quite a bubbly person with a good personality.

Hi and welcome to Songstuff Adam!

Thanks john... thought i'd google songwriting forums coz i'd like some critque on my lyrics and maybe find a music composer to collaborate with and this came up so i thought i'd join. Hope to find someone to collaborate with and get some good critque on my songs :D

Hi Adam

I wouldn't call Leeds a small town - though I suppose it does only have one footie team. :rolleyes:

Welcome

Regards

Dee

i'll be honest tune and say i havent actually heard that song, but i'm assuming so :) And thanks Dee...its kinda small compared to the other towns we have around here xD And our football team sucks lmao

The Who recorded Live at Leeds at the University of Leeds I believe :)

Dee

welcome aboard adam !

looking forward to your stuff !

Hi Adam - welcome! :) ...

Archived