Your Ad Could Be Here

Hi, I Need Your Help

taz5001

Hello, my name is Tyler Hamilton-Zubetz, and I need help. I've always wanted to see one of my songs go viral, but have never been brave enough to even post one until now. If you could help me as I go through this new path that I have shed light on, and help me create more songs. Thank you, and I look forward to getting to know you.

Actually Kel, I'm trying to do both. It would be nice to see my songs get produced, and make a little money while I'm at it. I want to make my dreams come true, and it led me here. I want the money so I can visit my friends that live so far away, and so I can help support my family. I am in a tough spot with my family in the money factor, and I want to do everything I can to support them.

Good for you Taz. I can't help you, I'm in the same boat. The tough part is knowing what you want, because as with anything in your life, if you use a shotgun approach, you may do yourself more harm than good, without knowing it. I'm seeking mentorship myself. I'm also making approaches to form relationship with people in the industry. This just seems to me the right way to go. As much as I'd love to have 50,000 hits on you tube, I don't want to miss out on revenue streams that may be available to me if I don't just broadcast what I have. 

Unfortunately, I haven't seen any practical real help on this site. Plenty of people offer a list of what you need to do, but no meat and potatoes... not how to do it! That is not unreadonable though, considering this is a free site. In any business, you need to know what you are doing, and do it correctly to success. The Music business is no different.

If you are a performer, you have another string to your bow. I'm not a performer, so I can't go and do gigs. I can't go busking. I have to learn what to do do sell my songs to artists. And it's hard finding the details of how to do it.

I wish you every success, I truly do.

Kel

hey taz,

this site does have some stuff of where to start and you can always PM john , he works with many here. to do what you want first I would post some of your songs here, and remember to critique others as you do. but the people here are great and some really ,really talented , I think we all would like what you want , in your profile say you play , so for me that would be the start , maybe not the one you want but even small gigs pay, kal hit some good stuff , get intouch with some of the lables and they will send you who is looking for what , you never know , if you need help with the site or anything feel free to PM me

good luck

rock on !!