Your Ad Could Be Here

My Industrial Design Major Graduation Project

Guys I am in college studying Industrial Design, hopefully i will graduate this year and start studying music next fall.

You can trust me i didn't signed in to the forum for this, as you can understand from my previous comments on posts..

And I'll focus on idea recordings -recording of first version of a song which includes the first ideas of vocal line and also instruments- problem of a songwriter (who is also an arranger).

What is your problems in the first recordings?

Are you satisfied with recording with a soundrecorder or a smartphone?

What would you wish as a product?

Thank you,

Sincerity.

What is your problems in the first recordings? Do you mean beginning to record for the first time, or the first recording of a new project?

Are you satisfied with recording with a soundrecorder or a smartphone? I never thought of using a smartphone. I use a sound-recorder. What else is there?

What would you wish as a product? Microphone / mic hardware that eliminates unwanted noise.

Thank you for your answer;

1- Recording for the first time or in any process before recording on computer (If you do have a recording process before using a music production software like Cubase of Logic)

2- Are you satisfied with recording your ideas with a sound recording (consider you are also an arranger)

3-You can solve the unwanted noise issue with a high priced microphone I think. I'm focusing on the "recording the idea" issue. So if you wish any product else (it can be a never made before product) let me know.

Thank you again for your interest!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Mahir,

1/ I still dont understand what you mean. I dont use a computer for recording.

2/ I still dont understand this either. We all use sound recordings. Satisfaction depends on how well its realised.

3/ I dont need another product.

I'm puzzled

???

Rudi

Hi Mahir,

1/ I still dont understand what you mean. I dont use a computer for recording.

2/ I still dont understand this either. We all use sound recordings. Satisfaction depends on how well its realised.

3/ I dont need another product.

I'm puzzled

???

Rudi

Thank you for your effort anyway :)