Your Ad Could Be Here

Hey All (:

SavieShea

• Noob

Hey All,

Im Savie. Tweny One years young, living on the central coast of sunny California. I have always loved music, particularly singing. I kind of put that on hold for a while to pursue motherhood, but would really love to get back into the swing of things. Would love to collaborate with musicians, in the area, or via the internet. I do not play an instrument, and would really like to start my own youtube channel, but I feel like me singing to random tracks would be lame. haha.

Anyways, cant wait to dive in and see whats going on around here (:

-S

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Savie!

I know about parenthood - just gave birth to myself as a rocksinger, haha. But I also have 2 girls at home to care for, no one can make me laugh as they can! You got a lot of great stuff coming up as a mother. I wish you the best!

And also: welcome to this really nice site!

//MMR

Edited by MazingMaryRocks