Your Ad Could Be Here

• Noob

Hey All,

I'm New to Songstuff! I've always enjoyed music and in the last few year decided to try my hand at doing it myself after spending many years working in a music venue wondering if I had it in me. I have (between me and a few friends) been making music for around three year trying to fit in time to write and record and film (in some cases) I've only really promoted what I've done to my circles and home town and when you need feedback people are less willing to listen when they know you so I was told that forums are a great way to reach more people n to get honest feedback. my music style differs from song to song ..in one way because of my wide range of musical tastes and also trying to find my footing n what is my sound. it would be great if anyone would like to listen to what I've done so far and give me their opinion please check me out on..

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7O5Xhe8pEebCSy2DZ1odZg