Your Ad Could Be Here

Kevin Dixon (Dix1975) Saying Hello All!

Hi,

I'm a electronica artist living in the UK. I've not signed to anyone or had any songs mastered, but I was hoping to meet good people who would like to help me on my journey.

I compose my own tunes and have uploaded some on YouTube. One of them has over 450,000 hits.

I'm looking to create music for the lounge / electronica scene.

Influences are Jean Michel Jarre, Moby, Air, DaftPunk, Grace Jones, to name a few, but I find myself being influenced a lot by French music.

I would love feedback on any of my music, and I would also like to meet people to try and give my constructive feedback.

Its raining nearly every day here at the moment, but my music keeps me happy through these days... :)

I would love it if I could meet a producer, other songwriters, singers to help complete my music, and also create new songs.

Hope to hear from anyone soon..

Kev

Hi LooknGlass,

Thanks, I hope I can. I want to become a better producer. None of my work really has been "polished". Although I do have some experience in mixing from years gone by. I did a college course in sound engineering, but only really started learning in Cubase.

I look forward to posting some of my music, I have found your cover corner section and posted a tune there.

Hope you have a good week m8.

Cheers,

Kev.