Your Ad Could Be Here

HEY IM new!!!!!

hey everyone, i was a member here for a while last year, but i havent posted in a long time. but i just thought id let yall know, just in case i seem farmiliar to you. I was eagles_chick. but anywho... nice to meet yall (or if tha case may me, see yall again)

*~peace and love~*

*~Amanda Hope~*

hey everyone, i was a member here for a while last year, but i havent posted in a long time. but i just thought id let yall know, just in case i seem farmiliar to you. I was eagles_chick. but anywho... nice to meet yall (or if tha case may me, see yall again)

*~peace and love~*

*~Amanda Hope~*

No worries, I remember you. :) Welcome back!

So whatcha been up to?

Cheers

John

PS your Eagles Chick membership should still be there...

No worries, I remember you. :) Welcome back!

So whatcha been up to?

Cheers

John

PS your Eagles Chick membership should still be there...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i just posted somethin in the off topic section that should explain what ive ben doin. and i know i could use eagles chick, but i want the world to know that bethers (beth, my girlfriend) is my baby!

*~peace and love~*

*~ Amanda Hope~*

Archived