Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello, Hello :]

aljenedro

• Noob

My name is Alex. I'm 24, and an aspiring musician. While I can't play much of anything right now, I am in the process of learning. When I do learn, I would like to have a stronger writing ability with my lyrics. And in the off-chance I don't get to follow my dreams, I want to at least share my lyrics with someone who can use them. I'm a lover of music in general, and have wanted nothing more than to be involved with the music scene in some way for a long time. I will be the first to admit that my lyrics can be very amateur, but that is why I'm here. I want to learn, and grow as much as I can. What better way than by getting involved with others who are striving for the same goal? That being said, I hope to make some friends who will help me in this journey, and I hope to help some others if I can.

So, here's to the future. I hope we all get to where we want to be.

Sincerely,

Alex Renteria

PS - If you're curious about my username, it's a nickname from my brother.

• Editors

Nice to have you around Alex :)

You'll fit right here. I have made a lot of friends here and improved more than I can imagine in the past 3 years. I'm sure you'll find it useful. In any case you can sure contact any of the staff or bug the members around if ya need help. We don't bit ;)

Welcome to Songstuff man.

Cheers,

Mahesh