Your Ad Could Be Here

Hey thanks for taking the time to read this.

Okay so i'm nightmare alive.I love writing music and singing its my life.I write,sing,play            saxophone,piano,and alittle bit of guitar.If I didn't have music I couldn't live.Music lets me express how I feel,I usually write sad songs because they are easier for me to relate to.I have notice since the years have passed my writing skills have gotten better but I hope everyday I can learn alittle and advance my music.If you want to know what I do besides playing and writing music,I like playing sports.I do basketball,volleyball,and cross country.In the past I have done swimming and cheerleading and I have loved it too but this year I tried some different things.I love watching movies and going to the mall.My favorite movie has to be grown ups and grown ups 2.I have a kinda shy personality but I stay confident.My dreams are to become a singer or model.I feel like my dreams will never happen though I live in a little town and from the history no one has ever became famous or even considered it from where I am from.I am shy and no one believes in me.My dreams are already crushed it seems I want to become famous and make my family proud I want to see them living the good life I want my kids to live the good.However you never know what could happen things change in a click of a second.

Thanks for taking the time to read my story about myself,BYE :noise:

Archived