Your Ad Could Be Here

The Ukulele Guy

• Noob

Hi! My name is Devante L. Lucas from Virginia, going to college at Longwood University as a Music Education major (Vocal). I sing, play piano, proudly own 3 ukuleles, and a loop machine. As of lately, you'll see kind of an "escapist" theme in a few of my songs. That's because I've been going through a depression (Don't worry, my therapist says I'll be just fine), and I kind of feel trapped in my skin, although I'm growing to love who I am. It's strange, and the music is helping me explore it... with its sidekick Zoloft... My attempt at a joke.

Also, gay. But just a guy. Who happens to like guys. Only reason this is relevant at all is that if/whenever I write a love and/or break-up song, I will use "him" or "he". This is not to throw my lifestyle in anybody's face. Just, if I write something, I want it to be purely me, not a censored version of myself. I may curse too. Uhh yeah. That's it

Archived