Your Ad Could Be Here

Retro - Beatlesque Singer/songwriter On Board

Hi my name is Nelson Pawlak and I'd like to share some songs self recorded and written in the flavor of the Beatles and other bands of that era.   I've been in cover bands doing 70's and 80's rock classics but now record for fun and enjoy an occasional collaboration.   I'd appreciate some feedback and suggestions regarding my efforts as I enjoy doing the same for other artists.  I'm a lefty guitarist and keyboard player and I use Pro Tools, a bit of Cubase, and Soundforge for recording and editing.      

I thought The Beatles was the name of Charlie Manson's backup band.

On that note.....will they be making an appearance at the upcoming wedding festivities?  :no1: 

When I get older near 84

locked in jail and how...

I will find a girl that's only 24

Marry her and take a big bow.

Why that maniac locked onto the Fab4 as his idols I'll never know.  I'm sure it was drug induced... wait a minute.   :thumbup1:  

Archived