Your Ad Could Be Here

Blank - Performing For An Online Web Series

Mahesh

• Editors

Hiya guys,

I recently did a performance of one of my songs called Blank for a Youtube web series here in India called Off The Record and thought I'd share it with you guys who are interested :) Thanks!

Hope all is going well with y'all! 

Cheers,

Mahesh

Ohh wow Well done Manesh!!!

This song is very nice, soothing to my ears.. You sing so wonderfully and the song is melodic and beautiful :)

Lovely video too!! Easy on the eye :)

Well done!

Edited by Achazia

• Editors

Bravo, Bro.  Well done, and it sounds great.  I really dig the song too.

As someone who, to Western ears, also has quite a mouthful for a last name, I respectfully suggest that going with just "Mahesh" as your "stage name" might be the way to go to best brand yourself in the music marketplace. ;)

Well thank you very much David! A compliment from you is always assuring! :)

And ya know, I exactly get what you are saying with respect to the second name. I don't want to use it either. I keep my online handles having just my first name everywhere. MaheshMusic, MaheshMusicIndia 

But the only problem is here locally, Mahesh is too common a name. You may even find a poorly semi-movie stars under the name LOL

But I'm pretty sure I might be the only musician in the world  with the name Mahesh under this genre of western acoustic folk / singer-songwriter music who's currently active on social media. 

So it is a quarrel between my identity in the local scene and in the international one. lol I need to find a way to make them both meet. I definitely don't plan on using my second name on bigger platforms though.

Thanks again bud,

Cheers

Mahesh

• Editors

Ohh wow Well done Manesh!!!

This song is very nice, soothing to my ears.. You sing so wonderfully and the song is melodic and beautiful :)

Lovely video too!! Easy on the eye :)

Well done!

Another beautiful musician's assuring words.

Thanks Gry! Appreciate you taking the time to listen. This song does connect with me more than others currently. :)

• Editors

Good stuff Mahesh. You the man!

Ah thanks James.

Appreciate you saying that. I'm waiting for August when I work the last day at the IT office. It is scary to be doing it full time yet exciting. Lots more to come then :)

Thanks again man,

Cheers,

Mahesh

6xMore,

Great job. You know, it's kind of funny, this really reminds me of the first time I heard and watched you singing. A little more polished of course. Just you and the guitar. I can always feel the soul in your songs which is what makes them special, for me anyways.

Can't wait to see what name you come up with, personally, I like the one I used. Although BD&B would work as well.  :)

Randy

Edited by Just1L

• Editors

You guys are just so awesome. Thank you so damn much! :) 

I'm doing all that I can to keep the music going and this gives me so much hope. From August I'm doing music and Songstuff fulltime! I'm so excited to be starting that new phase. Can't wait!

David, yup. I would love to be that 'Mahesh' without wanting to have a moniker, haha. The urban dictionary meaning is just too flattering (and true) LMFAO :D

Once again - Dave, Randy, Rudi, Michael, Bryan, Mike and Tom: Thank you!