Your Ad Could Be Here

just don't crash on me

hiya alister,

been busy getting this so overdue album finished.. but all my parts are done just waiting for grover to finish playing with his knob{s} :-/ and album artwork completed.

we're comming for you all ! mwahahaha...

oh btw, alister - saw motorhead @ download festival..

they were amazing.. the ol' goat was moaning throughout his bass wasn't turned up loud enough .. it was f**kin' deafening.

Hey Dan!

This is now a smoke free zone. Please extinguish your cigarette and put the hostess down. Thank you for flying with Songstuff Airwaves. :)

I was looking at the animated vid on the site! It's pretty damn impresive!Geat song, I hope it's on the album. Otherwise I refuse to buy it!

Hey Dan!

This is now a smoke free zone. Please extinguish your cigarette and put the hostess down. Thank you for flying with Songstuff Airwaves. :)

I was looking at the animated vid on the site! It's pretty damn impresive!Geat song, I hope it's on the album. Otherwise I refuse to buy it!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dont worry 'usual things' is on the album - but a new improved version

hiya alister,

been busy getting this so overdue album finished.. but all my parts are done just waiting for grover to finish playing with his knob{s} :-/  and album artwork completed. 

we're comming for you all ! mwahahaha...

oh btw, alister - saw motorhead @ download festival..

they were amazing.. the ol' goat was moaning throughout his bass wasn't turned up loud enough .. it was f**kin' deafening.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And there's a new Motorhead DVD out this week!