Your Ad Could Be Here

Aspiring Lyricist, Alexis

• Noob

Hello! My name is Alexis. I am a 23 year old living in the south and an aspiring songwriter/lyricist.

I have loved writing and music with a passion ever since I was little. It's my dream to be able to show others my emotions and experiences through my writing and hopefully make them understand and feel the same way, or to be able to relate to it on some level.

I am usually very shy and I don't like showing others my private thoughts, but I realize that I can't keep that characteristic and expect to be able to achieve my dream either. Due to a series of life circumstances, it has been literally years since I felt inspired or able to write, but I am happy that it's coming back to me. So I am on songstuff to help me overcome that fear and mental block, as well as to associate with others who are of a like mind, and to learn ways I can truly make improvement in my writing. I hope to hear good, honest, constructive criticism and to do the same for others, even with my limited experience and knowledge.

I guess that's it. It's nice to meet everyone!

2011-10-17 19.21.19.jpg

Archived