Your Ad Could Be Here

My First Post

• Noob

Hey my name is James and i am a singer from Canada. I have loved to sing since i was little and would love to get in on the action of being a great singer. I cant write music that well, actually at all i kinda suck, but i would like to get to know someone who could help me get my foot through the door with song writing for me. I've never had a good time trying to think of lyrics but i would like to find some that speak to me on emotional and true level to me. 

Thanks for listening and i hope to get out there soon!!!

• Noob

I have been singing since i was a little kid no i have not take lessons although i wish i had. as to your second question yes i use to have a band before i moved but it was a cover band and i didn't like singing stuff that was song by a better band that i know we might never be better then. I also didn't like it because i couldnt give it my own sound. And the reason for me seeking out a songwriter is i cant write music i can start but i can never find a finish also the whole i like to make my own sound. A sound that not only myself but everyone else would love. 

Sincerely: James 

Archived