Your Ad Could Be Here

Requisite Newbie Post

• Noob

Hey there, just found my way to this site purely by accident but it looks like a great resource!

I primarily play bass(electric and accoustic) and I've been writing snippits of serious lyrics for years that my self criticism never lets me show to anyone in person. At some point I would like to be writing real music (as opposed to silliness about pirates and beef which, while amusing, aren't really doing it for me), and hopefully I can find a few helpful voices on here!

Hey there, just found my way to this site purely by accident but it looks like a great resource!

I primarily play bass(electric and accoustic) and I've been writing snippits of serious lyrics for years that my self criticism never lets me show to anyone in person. At some point I would like to be writing real music (as opposed to silliness about pirates and beef which, while amusing, aren't really doing it for me), and hopefully I can find a few helpful voices on here!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey I'm primarily a Bass Player as well. Welcome to Songstuff [smiley=bounce.gif]

The world needs more Pirate songs!  [smiley=rockin.gif]

Welcome to Songstuff  :)

Tom

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ha Har! Welcome matie! if 'e happens across a parrott saying pieces of eight and a half! 'E be moine! 8)( this is my pirate smiley with two eye patches...!)

• Noob
I was WONDERING: Have you ever HEARD about a bassist-guy  called "STRANDBERG"

(...)

TAKE a LISTEN!!! This guy is really something... maybe the BEST bass-player I ever worked with  in my life!!!

I'll have to do so! I hadn't heard of him before, but I'll definitely check that out.

Hey - I just noticed that you live in the Rocky Mountains - I just got back from a week spent there; you're very lucky to live in such a beautiful place!

Yeah, it's amazing. I'm in Evergreen CO at the moment, and after all these years I still find myself awed by the place. And the landscape and the middle-of-nowhere places you can get to are very conducive to creativity.

Archived