Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello all :)

Gazed

• Noob

Hello to you. 

My name is Vano, but I am using Gazed as my artist name. I'm a 23 year old male from South Africa that truly loves music. I had a Soundcloud account under the name of Hola Vano, but I ended up deleting that account. I had a few thousand followers on Soundcloud, but honestly my hobby for music felt like it turned into a job. I am a vocalist, so the music that I primarily worked on was House, EDM, "Brazilian bass" as they call it in the Brazil. I worked with many producers from Brazil and that's where I kind of made a name for myself in their underground scene, I'd say. 

I also try my best to be a rapper, but I honestly feel as if my biggest strength might be writing lyrics. I think I write even better lyrics when I collab with a fellow lyricist/songwriter. I've only recently come across a duo called Oh Wonder, and I absolutely love their style of music. Oh Wonder might be well known to many of you, but honestly all I did throughout my life was listen to Rap, Hip Hop and R&B, and this caused an isolation from other genres of music. 

So, why am I here? I am here to start making music again. I wish that I was a producer, but all I can offer now is vocals and lyrics. I'd love to work in the same vocal-style as Oh Wonder, however, I wouldn't mind singing along with a fellow male (seeing that the other member of Oh Wonder is female). If you need help with lyrics, or if you would like to work with me on my very first song that I want to upload onto my new Soundcloud page, please let me know. I am happy to be here, so I'll definitely also help other members.

Thanks for reading! :)

• Like 2