Your Ad Could Be Here

Please take the time to read! Hi my name is evanwou.

evanwou

• Noob

Who am I? 

My name is evanwou, and through lyrical manipulation  combined with a laid back, “wavy” sound  I aspire to create  music that provokes emotion within the listener.

Where are you from

Thunder Bay Ontario was where I was born and raised, however I'm currently living In the greater Toronto area.

Why did you join this forum?

I joined this forum because it is full of people who have 1 thing in common, the love for music. 

Do you make music?

I have been creating music for a while now and I think it is time to open up and allow people to pick me apart, I want to become a better artist and I think this is a proficient way of doing so.

Anything else?

If you want to listen to some of my works ill provide a link below, I can't wait to hear what you think!

lastly, if there is anyone reading this and want to know more about me feel free to message!