Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello There

kevin dixon music

Hi everyone,

I first got introduced to electronic music when my friend borrowed me a Jean-Michel-Jarre tape back in the 80's.

I couldn't stop playing it, and decided that this was what I wanted to do. I asked dad for a keyboard for Christmas.

Forward wind nearly 30 years and I'm still creating electronic music in my bedroom. No stardom yet!, but hey who's counting.

I'm thrilled to find artists who enjoy creating electronic music and have listened to a few of your tracks already.

I like creating electronic tracks (not electro) when I get time as it always makes me happy.

Look forward to hearing your guys music and hope to share mine to.

Greets from the UK

Kev.

• Like 1

Welcome Kev, yes you will be at home here. We are hoping to build on this club and start using the forum part to discuss everything electronic - music, hardware, plugins etc.

You should have a listen to a radio show called 'inthemoog' on NCCR radio (you can find it on the Tune-In app). A guy called Chris Watts plays a radio show on a Wednesday between 7pm and 10pm. Every second week he plays tracks from unsigned, independent artists who send him their music. He tries to champion electronic music, so it is nice to have someone like that on our side. There are a good bunch of artists who all listen and comment on the tracks etc on Twitter while the show is on.

• Like 1

Your Ad Could Be Here

• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $1,040

Important Information

By continuing to use our site you indicate acceptance of our Terms Of Service: Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy: Privacy Policy, our Community Guidelines: Guidelines and our use of Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.