Your Ad Could Be Here

The Four Step Guide For Self Producing Artists - (e-book)

ImKeN

Hi all,

This is a little different from what I usually post around here, but I was recently approached by a mixing-engineer friend who's looking to publish a short e-book, titled, 

The Solid Foundation For Killer Music
The Four Step Guide For Self-Producing Artists

It is about 40 pages long and is geared towards beginner-to-intermediate level music creators. He generally talks about the major steps in the creative process: songwriting, recording, mixing and mastering. It is a free e-book.

He's basically looking for some feedback/comments, some of which he may print along side the product in the opt-in page, come time to launch it. 

If you are interested in reading the e-book and commenting, please let me know and I’ll send you the link to his work. 

Thank you,

Ken

Edited by ImKeN

:P If it's any consolation I am a Scot. We didn't invent English, it is the language of our oppressors lol ;) (tongue in cheek and very much a joke) Believe me, you don't want me typing one of the Scottish languages or patois, unless you really don't want to understand much of what I type, or ANY of what I type!

BTT

Ken, I would be happy to read and comment etc, help where I can... though as I said in my PM it is said with cautious optimism :) lol

• 4 months later...