Your Ad Could Be Here

I'm new here! Producer/Songwriter

jellycott

Hi! I am a producer and songwriter from Sweden. I've gone to school studying music production/songwriting and also went to music school for three years before that, learning guitar and singing among other things! 

I'm here because I would like to find some people to make music with and learn as much as I can in the process. I feel comfortable collaborating as a producer, singer, guitar player and lyricist. Producing is what i'm mainly focusing on right now though! I mostly use Ableton Live but i've also used Logic Pro X a fair amount in the past. I like making quirky/fun pop music and i'm always experimenting with new genres too.

I guess I will share my soundcloud page here if anyone wants to see some of my work:

https://soundcloud.com/johan-johansson-383318243

The songs on my soundcloud are a bit dated, I will try to post something new here in the next few days.

I think that's about it! Hope to hear from you, let's collaborate and make something fun!

• Like 3

Hey!

Super cool intro man!

Here another music lover that likes making cool music! Not that much into pop, but so much into fun! ^^

What kind of collaborations are you interested in?

I'd love to work with other musicians to learn from them and experience new things, but I'm afraid my skills are still far from being desiderable for someone like you! You seem a total pro

I'll go and check your soundcloud!

• Like 2

Thanks for the reply!

I would not really call myself a pro in any way but I am flattered by this comment either way! So thanks!

Right now I would be happy to collaborate on pretty much anything, would you like to make something together? Maybe we can help each other out with our projects or start something new! I don't really care about the level of skill or anything, as long as it's a fun collaboration!

• Like 1

I am so much up for that! ;)

The only thing is that it has to be a kind of relaxed way, since I have some other things ongoing. Now I'm working with another person here in Songstuff, and so far the experience has been 100% enjoyable! We got a cool song already! So I'm sure it will be so much fun doing something with you as well!

I'll send you a PM later! (Now I have a lesson) ^^

• Like 1