Your Ad Could Be Here

Hey Christopher, welcome to Songstuff!

I've checked some of the songs of the album, they sounds great. So, did you compose it as well, or "just" wrote the lyrics? How do you normally work? Do you come up with the melodies or do you prefer working over already done tracks?

If you want to find artists for collabs check the collaboration board! There you can post the tracks or ideas you want to work with, and, maybe, find the proper partners to work with! It will be also great if you could have a look in the critique boards (lyrics critique, song critique, etc) and give other user's feedback with their work. In this community we work for helping and supporting each other to become better and achieve our particular musical goals, that are very different depending on the person!

If you have any question don't hesitate to contact us and ask!! It's good to have you around! See you on the boards! :)

• Noob

Hi Michan, 

Thanks for the kind words. 

I only wrote the lyrics on this album. It was composed by Nico J Wouters, who is a talented guy.  He composed, played the instruments then mixed and mastered. So I struck lucky.  So feel free to share the music we'd like to get as many people to hear it as possible. I don't think you can judge how good the music is until people have listened to it and enjoyed it. 

We post on insta as @nicojwoutersmusic and @nicomusiclondon with updates and detail our journey about lyrics, music production and visits to the studio. So follow to keep updated and keep in touch. 

On the 'Choosing Another Life' album, I wrote lyrics to an existing composed tune with a vocal melodic guideline. So all I needed to do was come up with a subject and fit my own lyrics to the existing pattern. 

I've also written on other projects where I've come up with the melody and top line. 

I'll take a look on the site and see if I can help or find anyone to collaborate. I'd be keen to find someone at a similar level as me who is looking to release material not purely as a vanity project. 

If you have any advice on promotion then happy to listen. 

Thanks 

Christopher 

• Like 1