Your Ad Could Be Here

hi there!

Guest caz

hi there

im caz and im new to this i always wanted to write my own songs but dont know how to go about it could any one give me any advice im open to suggestions :D[smiley=luxhello.gif];)

Hi Caz

Welcome to Songstuff!

It might be a short question, but it's a huge answer! Have a look around the songwriting boards, have a read at our Songwriting Articles . If you have any questions (I'm sure you will :) ) just post some questions on the songwriting board.

I have to say the main thing is to try and write some songs, and learn from the experience. Post lyrics, songs and demos for review on the review boards. You'll find songwriters of all levels here. It's important that if you want to get the most out of the boards, then put something into them too. You will learn just as much from offering ideas and opinions as you will from getting them. We often get comments from members about how much they have benefited from contributed to the boards.

So, what's your background and experience?

Cheers

John

Archived