Your Ad Could Be Here

Hi there!

gost93

• Noob

Hi there, 

I am GO.ST from Croatia, singer-songwriter with the band support.

I prefer very slow process of making songs to shape them properly from the moment of inspiration to the final product. Only after a while I present them to my friends, who are great musicians, to help me to record and support with their instruments. I sing and my primary instrument is acoustic guitar, though I don't hesitate to play harmonicas, synth, drums or even bottles, depending on the situation and feeling.   

Due to lack of time I unfortunately cannot perform as much as I'd like to at the moment, so I'd like to promote my music and hear from others how they like it. I'm currently working on the new album, the very recent one is called Secret Garden https://gost93.bandcamp.com/releases ).

Take a listen if you'd like and be free to share your opinion, enjoy!