Your Ad Could Be Here

Hi

Hi,

I'm a writer of fiction and non-fiction and for the past couple of years I've been having a go at writing song lyrics.

I play guitar moderately well and sing badly, so I'll probably stick to writing lyrics.

A member of another forum suggested I come over here, so here I am. I hope to participate once I've found my way around.

Peace

• Like 1

Hi John, a big welcome to the Songstuff family! It's a pretty large site but the members are a great bunch of people and the staff are always happy to help.

Can I ask what your goals are for your song writing? Purely fun or  something more?

I write lyrics for the enjoyment without expectation of anything more. 

My lyrics are available to anyone who wants to take them to the next step, musicians/producers, with no reward sought other than recognition as lyric writer should they be used commercially. 

Sounds a bit pompous when I read that back!

1 minute ago, John S Alty said:

I write lyrics for the enjoyment without expectation of anything more. 

My lyrics are available to anyone who wants to take them to the next step, musicians/producers, with no reward sought other than recognition as lyric writer should they be used commercially. 

Sounds a bit pompous when I read that back!

Nah, it's all good John. I understand. :)