Your Ad Could Be Here

My single just crossed 100k+ streams!

• Editors

Hi yall.

Hope the pandemic has been treating you as well as it could. Just wanted to take this opportunity to share with you that my recent single "Fading Colours" has reached a 100,000 streams on Spotify in almost 5 months of its release!

IMG_20210204_102348_149~2.jpg

It's the first piece of music of mine to have reached this milestone and it wouldn't have been possible without the efforts of the team at the Songstuff-bred RC7 Records to which I'm signed to.

So THANK YOU @john and @Peggy. ❤️ Grateful. 

Here's to many more milestones and lots of music to celebrate with. 

Really nice vocal performance.  All things considered, this song and its arrangement is ... well ... just beautiful.

It creatively held my interest from beginning to end, even though its structure is fairly simple.

It's very easy to see how and why it is becoming popular.  Congratulations.  (Now, go do it again!)

• Editors
On 2/10/2021 at 10:36 PM, Steve Mueske said:

@Mahesh This is so wonderful to hear!!

Thank you Steve! You are very kind. :)

On 2/10/2021 at 10:49 PM, MikeRobinson said:

Really nice vocal performance.  All things considered, this song and its arrangement is ... well ... just beautiful.

It creatively held my interest from beginning to end, even though its structure is fairly simple.

It's very easy to see how and why it is becoming popular.  Congratulations.  (Now, go do it again!)

Thank you for the Mike! This single started off during the early lockdown period here when I'd nowhere else to go but stay in my room. I thought it'd be a good exercise to use what I have in my room and produce something for release. I'd stopped performing this tune many years ago since 'death' is not something that necessarily sits well in the setlist. But these recent times made it appropriate to muse on.

I'm glad that the simple arrangement still kept you engaged. I really wanted to add some harmonies on there but I knew that'd make things that much difficult to mix and master on my old 2012 MBP laptop that recently died.

Anyways, thank you once again for your kind words bud. :)

7 hours ago, Alex Ray Music said:

Very nice!

Alex! Thank you for that! :) 

Archived