Your Ad Could Be Here

Song Title Association Game

Songstuff

Don't know about everyone else, but Satch is essentially doing what I do, albeit at a MUCH higher level... I sat down and figured out a while back that, with a bit of practice, I could pull off two hours doing this, singing and playing either rhythm or bass, with all original songs.

Do you mean with the Mac Rob?

Thank Christ for the Bomb - Groundhogs

• Like 1

Soul Sacrifice - Santana

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNslkIdyprw

It was me that asked Rob. Though I expect Tom understood more than I have. I followed about a 3rd of what you were explaining. It helps I guess if you use a PC/MAC for music. I have repeatedly failed at doing this, hence I use a dedicated hard disc recorder now (and I'm no great shakes with that).

As for stage work, I still find it easier to use another 6 guys.

I somehow doubt that using Joe's guitar is massively different from using your Soloist. The best set up (electric) guitar I have ever used is an old Les Paul copy that Steve (who is a member here) did himself. It was actually too well set up for me. I am used to some string tension to fight against. His set up removed any and all effort from playing. It was better than custom set ups Ive tried from seasoned pro luthiers. In practice though, using that was only a matter of preference rather than enabling anything more technically.

Thanks for the inside peek.