Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello!

• Noob

Hello, I'm Jace! I have recently been getting serious about playing guitar well because I started writing my own songs months ago and I can't seem to stop. Long before I wrote songs I wrote poems. I will definitely share some on here. I'm here to get advice on my songs especially melodies. I honestly have no clue how to read music or the technical side of things so any advice is appreciated. I've been trying to get into some older music (I'm 16) because I really want to expand what I listen to. I love any music genre. One of my favorite artists is Ed Sheeran because he is one of the few that can actually sing live well and I love his acoustic sound. He's what inspired me to start playing guitar. I'm really open to any sort of criticism in the future. I just really want to improve my guitar skills, get a song completely finished, and learn more technical stuff. 

listen to the greats :) check out acoustic album GRACE/WASTELANDS...that is the guitar skill you could be interested in...ed sheeran is just...you know...

Archived