Your Ad Could Be Here

Komplete 11 Ultimate Update 50% off

Ends July 2nd.

There's a reason they call it Komplete and ship it out on a separate hard drive. It is a HUGE collection of pretty much anything you would ever use for computer composed music. Check it out here- Komplete Ultimate 11 Update

29 minutes ago, starise said:

Ends July 2nd.

There's a reason they call it Komplete and ship it out on a separate hard drive. It is a HUGE collection of pretty much anything you would ever use for computer composed music. Check it out here- Komplete Ultimate 11 Update

Thanks Tim, I was waiting for this, just upgraded my Kontakt 10 to 11 for £79.50. It was still going to be £240 for the upgrade to Ultimate and I don't have the hard drive space at the moment for it anyway. Will wait till the Black Friday deal for that as it should be a lot cheaper.

Glad you landed a decent deal Richard!

I did a similar thing and waited until a black Friday sale to buy a copy of Komplete Ultimate upgraded from Komplete Basic.  I wait for sales on updates. For me an upgrade makes more sense every year or two since they only add a few programs each upgrade. I let the programs accumulate until upgrading makes more sense.

AIR Music technologies is a competitor. Their packages are  less expensive. I just picked up a collection of sounds from them which I posted here as a sale for under 50.00 US Dollars. A whole package for less than one program from NI. I wouldn't compare as equal head to head, but they offer a lot of great sounds and synths for a great price.

2 hours ago, starise said:

Glad you landed a decent deal Richard!

I did a similar thing and waited until a black Friday sale to buy a copy of Komplete Ultimate upgraded from Komplete Basic.  I wait for sales on updates. For me an upgrade makes more sense every year or two since they only add a few programs each upgrade. I let the programs accumulate until upgrading makes more sense.

AIR Music technologies is a competitor. Their packages are  less expensive. I just picked up a collection of sounds from them which I posted here as a sale for under 50.00 US Dollars. A whole package for less than one program from NI. I wouldn't compare as equal head to head, but they offer a lot of great sounds and synths for a great price.

Yeah, I have one of the Air synths and it is nice, but don't tend to use it much.

i wasn't going to upgrade to 11 as it wasn't worth the money and thought I would have to wait till Black Friday, but this works out about the same.

Did you put the Ultimate package onto your hard drive, or do you keep it on the supplied one? It says you are meant to download from their hard drive, but I have a Mac and can only upgrade to 1tb, which is now in its last 100gb!!!!

I keep my sounds on a separate internal hard drive and that has worked well. I built my own computer.

I'm not sure how it would go streaming off of the included HDD. If the specs show it's  a 5500rpm instead of a 7200 rpm, then it's only a basic small hdd and probably not suited the best for live streaming. I have not tried it so I'm probably not qualified to give you a decent answer. Good luck!

Archived