Your Ad Could Be Here

I'm Michael Wall

• Noob

Well, I guess growing up:  I was in a bad crowd:  I was sort of troublesome when young:  I always seemed to be with bad people:  I guess it's because when I was young:  I didn't follow sports:  Although I played a lot of sports as a kid.  But, somehow I never went with the other players after the game:  Maybe it was because my dad was always a coach and/or assistant coach and would take me home after the games.  I'm not saying that I'm not appreciative:  But, it would have been nice to go over to some of the other players homes.

• Editors

That's an interesting introduction. High school ain't ever was easy. 

Welcome!

Welcome Michael

We don't choose the environment we grow up in and like yours mine was never easy. It gifts you great writing material to draw on though.

Archived