Your Ad Could Be Here

B Dawg In The Hizzy

thatguy431

Yeaaaaaaaa, so...straight to the point. My name is Brandon and I like to write/record random songs because they are fun, and mostly really absurd to me. I'm not that great at writing or playing my instruments, and I'm an awful singer, but the music I record is mostly just so I can get some ideas out of my mind and into the physical world. I thoroughly love sound, and I love to see what other people do with it, so I decided to search some random music communities and I decided to come here, why not?

I plan on writing music more frequently now so....yea...Maybe people will be interested? Who knows. I'm interested, and that's all I care about! XD

If anyone cares, I have a youtube channel where I post the music I record. The quality is terrible because all I have to work with is cheap equipment, an old laptop, and audacity! Pro stuff, I know. http://www.youtube.com/user/thatguy431?feature=mhee

I also do video game arrangements for solo uke and have those up there. Its cool stuff yo!