Your Ad Could Be Here

Hey Folks

oceres

What's up everyone? A fellow from Finland here :)

I joined the forum finally which I've been interested in doing as I'm aspiring to become better at making music. This seems like a cool place and a great alternative to the music gear oriented forums I hang out at usually.

Some history, I started on classical piano early on the switched to guitar in the early teens when my mom taught me House Of The Rising Sun by The Animals and been at it ever since. I began to took writing more seriously only six or seven years ago when our band needed some original material. I have a twin brother who also plays guitar among other things so we'd bounce ideas back and forth musically every chance possible.

I'm mainly seeking advice on lyrics. English isn't my first language and I have a bunch of stuff written in it. I have only written a couple of songs in Finnish but I've noticed that the more I write, it translates well regardless of the language. Looking forward to the exchange of inspirations!

Have a good one

Haha thanks. Well it took a while to write that (thanks google!)

But I'm more concerned about my expression in phrases, metaphores and stuff like that ;)

A bit of info I forgot to add; I like the engineering part of music too. Home recording has been there from the start after founding about the rec button in those old tape players. Being a hobbyist I run a project studio with my brother and currently working on our band's album

Rami