Your Ad Could Be Here

TriPath TIO digital amp....ANYONE innerested?

D'ya know what I'm blabbering about here?

Haven't the FOGGIEST?

Well.... listen UP!

I have been using a "TriPath-TIO" digital amplifier-card for MORE than two YEARS now and I have been Happy As A Clam with its performance , sound, and VOLUME!

For more info goto:

www.tripath.com

Anyway.... it is a BRILLIANT card to use with  Your own music.... cheap, efficient, and..... hehhehhh.... something that yer BUDDY next door will NOT have, and will scrape HAIR off his skull just wondering wherethehell You got one!

OK. All kiddink aside.... it certainly is worth a GOOD looking into, the way I did... and after You HEAR the card, You will probably be walking HOME with one, too.

Bye, boyze, & Girdlez!

H.H.  ;)

• 1 month later...

Well... LAST time I visited TriPath page... I couldn't find ANYTHINK about the card??? Strange. Maybe the reception with PC-users was not that great?

STUPID GEEKS!

Somebody tries to do something different (and GOOD) and these idiots cannot adjust to the new situation!

I have my eyes and ears out for new gear ALL the time and that's how I found this card in the FIRST place! Stepped into the right SHOP at the right TIME... asked a few questions, and voila' ....

Anyway... IF really interested it might be a good idea to ask around Hi-Fi- shops, not computer shops... that's exactly where I found MY card: from a local Car-Hi-Fi, and HOME Hi-Fi shop! The computer guyz next door NIVVER HEARD OF IT!

Bye!

H. 8)