Your Ad Could Be Here

Em J

• Noob

SUPERCALCDINSERTfront.jpgSUPERCALCDINSERTback.jpgWhatupdoe World,

Em-J is the name, JOHNxDOPE is the alias...

I recently dropped my first solo mixtape called SUPERCAL and I jus wanna share my vibe with you. SUPERCAL is an organic project featuring R&B, rap, and comedy. I had a chance to vibe with the leading cause of LOL's, Myke Wright, on several tracks that I hope you'll enjoy. The project also features production by @oldinglish x @badbadnotgood x The Magi and more... I'm very excited about sharing my new music! SUPERCAL is curently available for download on IAMEMLE.com. I also have 400 physical copies that I'll be distributing in DETROIT x CHICAGO x LOS ANGELES. The CD is $FREE.99 but I'm accepting donations. I put a lot of time into this project and I appreciate any love... Well... Almost any love lol Feedback is welcome! ...xSHOW_LOVE. { xDOWNLOAD: SUPERCAL } http://www.mediafire.com/?exokd3b17x6m8t3 JULYxDVPElrg.jpgECCENTRIC MERCHANDISE LIBERATING ENLIGHTENMENT

EMLE MMXII

DETROIT x L.A.

IAMEMLE.COM

@xEMLE x @Em_JxDOPE