Your Ad Could Be Here

Misunderstood By Honestterror...

HonestHarris

I sometimes make no sense and you can't understand. I got reality in my palm, but I tend to stay out of hand. I’ll high five you when I get a chance. You’ll never fully see my world, but I’ll let you glance.

Check in after forever, I'll have my views still. If truth hurts, I hope that news kills.

I’ve become numb so I chill. But I’ll talk to show how murder feels.

I ain't got time to be a hero. I'd make you feel better by saying "I care" but that's a placebo.

I think highly of myself and everyone knows. I'll call you when this shooting star runs out of ammo.

I used to see haters as flowers, they motivated this boss.

You were my rose, but this is where the pedals fall. Show's over. There's other gardens after all. As I grew those feelings became false.

Insane words travel threw my lips.

My mind races ,crazy is where I live. I hit the gas and I never miss.

We all go threw trials, some keep pleading the fifth.

I have stories and many ways to express these tails.

King of thinking outside the box, so hail. If you want to word play, you better be on your toes Like nails.

I don’t care what right is, but it’d be fun to change earth to something wrong.

sponsored by my dick, Mother nature's running a triathlon. f*cking the world up But not in a relationship. check facebook.com.

I don’t talk to the mirror, cause I’d rather have bad luck for seven years. It does it’s job but I don’t respect the career.

It shows me the same things, but opinions change from peer to peer.

Troubles with your chick, that's baby momma drama.

Troubles with my dick, that's anaconda problems.

Theres all types of struggles, it’s just how we try to solve and stop ’em

I try to send mine down the drain like water in the faucet Bad to the bone like the skeletons in your closet.

I aint really worried about who’s gonna fill my shoes, I got my life and I just want to walk it.

I hate the enemies it came with.

But I just ignore and try to make bliss.

I’d stomp them with happy feet, Penguins.