Your Ad Could Be Here

Independently Shot Music Video With 6 Gallons Of Paint Splattered + Empire Music Hall

Hello everyone, Im a singer/songwriter from Northern Ireland.
If you have a moment for new music please check out my latest music video shot at The Empire Hall in Belfast along with 6 gallons of Paint being splattered.
All feedback welcome : )

Broken World (Official Video)

Chris Keys Facebook page

Chris Keys Youtube channel

Hi Chris.

First off. I like the song. A lot! Nice laid back feel but with a good foot tapping rhythm. This is the kind of song I'd be happy to have playing in the car and on my MP3 player. As for the video, I'm no expert on these things and had you not asked for feedback, I would have thought no more about it. But, as you have asked for some comments,  couple of things stick out! First, I like the opening shot zooming into the TV, but I would have been happier to see a smooth transition from B/W screen to couloured stage appearance. Second, I'n not sure if there is supposed to be any significance to the paint, cartridges and money pouring over the TV? If there is, it's lost on me? Lastly, There is no 'life' to the stage apresence! We don't know (as viewers) if there is an audience present? If there is, it might be an idea to cut to them now and again, if there is no audience, I think it would be an idea to show an empty auditorium!

Please note, these are just my personal observations. I don't normally watch videos attached to music unless I really like the song. Music should stand on it's own merits.

I'm playing the song through as I write this. It's a great song. With or without the video! :)

• 4 weeks later...