Your Ad Could Be Here

From Russia With Love :) Singing

Steelhunter

• Noob

Hello everyone!  :turned:

I'm a beginner vocalist(9 month of not-so-consistent practice, with some kind of Seth Riggs exercises).

My genre is manly alternative rock, but i love singing many more styles, including classical (but without their voice-hurting techniques, like larynx dampening, etc.)

Now the moment has come: I am stuck. I listen to my recordings and don't know where to move forward.

Please, could you give a listen to my recent recording, and tell me, what's, in your opinion, is wrong with my voice and what should I work on to improve it.

I'd really appreciate this and this will definitely help me.

This is an a-capella recording(just from my phone, it's recording in mp3-320, good enough) of the vocals from the song by Thousand Foot Krutch - This Is A Call. Sorry for the moment around 2:17 (don't know what it was, but is was funny =) ) and periodical background noise, I wasn't alone in the building at the moment :).

No adjustments at all, first take, pure voice, "pure" English .Thanks in advance   :)

Best,Vlad