Your Ad Could Be Here

Question? - Drums Sample Vst

• Noob

Hello everyone

i need help

i write my musics in guitar pro 5 and when i want export drum part in midi and use that in other program like fl studio. this program drum samples not show my drums line truth. and just show shit not my drums line. can you help me for fix this problem with any program or vst or anything. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Guitar Pro uses the Coyote Dxi plug in for all non guitar instruments. That's what you hear when you are in the Guitar Pro environment.

When you export a track to midi that's what you get a midi track.  Some daws actually don't support midi  Your's may be one of them.

If you import a midi "lane" into a daw often you have to set the plugin.   Depending on what daw you own.  Some daws have thier own GM soundfonts that replace the instrument "sound" when the file is imported.  As well they may contain additional "sound instruments" like abelton live, presonus studio one, mixcraft etc.  As they all have different methods for assigning instrument sounds to midi tracks consult your help files.

Also if you are exporting as a wav it may be that your .wav is not set to the same bit rate as you are using in your daw.  (it sounds doubly slow and low or doubly fast and higher pitched.  Again  rtfm.