Your Ad Could Be Here

Takemine acoustic guitars

I played a Takemine electro-acoustic guitar at the weekend (see link) . It had a big sound and a warm tone as well as sounding great acoustically, However, it's always difficult to know just how good it is without playing every other guitar in its class.

Do any of you have any experience of Takemine guitars and any views on how good they are?

Takemine GEE-TAR

I played a Takemine electro-acoustic guitar at the weekend (see link) . It had a big sound and a warm tone as well as sounding great acoustically, However, it's always difficult to know just how good it is without playing every other guitar in its class.

Do any of you have any experience of Takemine guitars and any views on how good they are?

Takemine GEE-TAR

That good, huh? [smiley=plthumbsdown.gif]

I've played a few Takamine guitars and always found them to be comfortable and solid with a good sound. I'd say if you like the sound and it feels right to play, buy it! Don't start faffing around trying out 10 different guitars for comparison. You'll know if you like it! If you're not sure, then there is probably something about it you don't like so forget it!

Don't start faffing around trying out 10 different guitars for comparison.

I rather go the oposite way... :rolleyes.gif try every guitar on the shop that is on the same price range, also try different guitars from the same brand and same model, you'll be surprised!!

you don't have to play a song on each one, just play open strings on all of them and try the ones that sounds better.

[smiley=acoustic.gif]

• 2 weeks later...